Filelinked code: 30837432
BeeTV is a modular search tool for content. It crawls movie/tv shows hosting websites and can find and return the videos hosted on those sites.For example, BeeTV can find Avengers: Infinity War, or complete The Walking Dead seasons, all using the Modules built by the amazing members of our community.
- Support onlystream, vidtodo, mixdrop.
- Add 8 link providers.
- Fix crash on some devices.
- Fix link not ready on some cases.
- Add Alldebrid integration.
- Fix crash bug on Amazon FireTV.
- Add option to show Hindi content in setting.
- Fix HD Release not show full content.
- Fix HD Release and Hindi section.
- Fix some Discover Screen does not show up .
- Fix minor bug.
- Add lite mode. If you cant connect to server, please choose lite mode.
- Fix bugs and optimize.
- Fix emergency bug app not loading.
- Add option to choose subtitle color.
- Add 5 link providers.
- Add option to choose watchlist, calendar and collection as default screen.
- Amazon Firestick, FireTV now can use menu button to add movie to watchlist.
- Fix text color and focus color on some devices.
- Add Hindi section.
- Notification function on Fire Stick.
- New Tag for Movies.
- Add premiumize.
- Fix some link providers.
- Fix bug on some Android 9 devices.
Yes, there are no subscription fees.
No. BeeTV is a media search tool. It does not host any copyrighted videos on its servers. The maker of BeeTV does not condone the streaming of copyrighted content and intends that this tool be strictly used for searching open license or public domain movies and shows. The maker of BeeTV takes no responsibility for how BeeTV is used, and BeeTV does not remotely track or store any information regarding the browsing/streaming activity of its users.
BeeTV has no control over what media is put up or taken down. It merely scrapes 3rd-party websites that are publicly accessible via any regular web browser. It is the responsibility of the user to avoid any actions that might violate the laws governing his/her locality.
Modules are "addons" to BeeTV that users can install to find the content they want or to customize their experience. BeeTV modules are still in development, but eventually the module system will be opened up to all 3rd party developers. You can check out the currently available modules in Settings > Modules to get a taste of how they work. The goal is to expand on the types of media BeeTV can play as well as the protocols they can be played on. In combination with 3rd party modules, we should see some really interesting things in the future.
You can subscribe to fb/beetvmovies for continued updates on the development progress. It's also a great place to look for answers to any problems you might encounter.
Most likely your ISP is blocking certain modules. You can also try installing additional modules inside the app, or try using it with a VPN.
As of now BeeTV is working with any Android devices. There are plans to expand to another OS as well.